A VA Loan is ideal for people who meet the following requirements:
- Member of Military, National Guard or reserves
- Spouses of active Military or Veterans
Gather the following documents to ensure a smooth application process:
- Asset Information
- Proof of Recent Income
- Tax Returns & Driver’s License
We help get you approved for the perfect loan. This is what we look for:
- A credit score of 620 (to avoid high interest)
- Ability to repay the loan
- Certification of Service
After six months of service, active duty members can be eligible for the VA loan program. Reservists or National Guard members must wait six years to apply; however, if they’re called to active duty they’re eligible after 181 days of service.
You are eligible for this loan after six months of active service. If you’re a reservist or part of the National Guard, you can qualify after six years of service unless called into active duty.